We would like to thank you for visiting our website. We want your experience on our website to be as good as possible, which is why we wrote this Cookies Policy as transparently as possible.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information and are downloaded onto the users’ devices employed when they visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise each user whenever they visit www.cspspain.com and also let us improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for internet operations and they cannot damage users’ computers/devices and, if they are activated your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible operational errors on www.cspspain.com.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies. All of them work in the same way, although they have small differences:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are only active for the length of your visit to our site and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device and to support website security and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would let us identify any specific person.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: are stored on the device's hard disk and our website reads them every time you visit www.noatum.com. They have an expiry date or determined expiry, after which the cookie in questions stops working. They let us identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us understand how users reach our website and how to improve our services.
- Functionality cookies: Let www.noatum.com remembers decisions made by users, such as their login details and IDs. The information that these cookies collect is anonymous (meaning it does not contain your name, address or any other details).
- Third party cookies: These cookies are those installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting, for example, those used by social media (like Facebook) or by external content accessories (like Google Maps). Further, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits on every website on which they advertise.
- Analytics cookies: The purpose of these cookies is regular maintenance and to ensure the best operating and service for users, by compiling data on their activities.
By accessing www.cspspain.com, you expressly accept that we can use these types of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing and navigation on www.noatum.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities that www.cspspain.com has may not operate correctly.
With the purpose of recognising you and providing you with the best service, our website uses own cookies (small text files stored on your browser). The advantages represented by accepting our cookies translate into saving time. They may also be used to recognise you between successive visits and thus adapt the contents that are shown to you, to obtain information on the date and time of your last visit, measure traffic parameters on the site itself and estimate the number of visits to the page, so that we can focus and adapt our services and promotions as effectively as possible.
No cookie lets you be contacted by your phone number, your email address or any other contact method. No cookie can extract information from your hard disk or steal personal information.
Third-party cookies: Google Analytics cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc, a company whose central offices are at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA, 94043, United States (‘Google’).
The Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is then used to count the number of times each user visits www.cspspain.com. It also logs the first and last time you visited the site. And it also calculates when you end a session, where the user is located and keywords.
USER'S SETTINGS TO PREVENT COOKIES
Thus, you can block cookies via the settings tools on your browser or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save cookies: