CSP Iberian Valencia Terminal S.A.U.
CSP Iberian Bilbao Terminal S.L.
CSP Iberian Zaragoza Rail Terminal S.L.
CSP Iberian Rail Services S.L.U
After 20 years of operations, it is a reference in the industry thanks to its exemplary management as public-private partnership and its track record of over one Million TEU handled.
Located in Coslada, Madrid, it works to ensure excellence in intermodal operations.
Conte-Rail aims at extending its services to the hinterland area of the main seaports in Spain, which implies guaranteeing efficient railway connections among them.
In addition to efficiently operating freight trains, Conte-Rail offers other value-added services, such as container deposit and repair, VGM, customs, warehouse, A.D.T and L.A.M.E
• Total area:
• Reception / Expedition Trains:
2 x 475 m
• Via Rail maneuvering handle:
1 x 420 m.
• Trains Loading / Unloading Trains: 4 x 483 m.
• Maximum Capacity
(Train Loading / Unloading):
(Admission / Expedition of trains):
• Yard capacity: 3200 TEUs.
• Empty Depot: 23.000 m2.
• Depot capacity of voids: 2.200 TEUs.
3 entry / exit doors
• 07.00 - 22.00, Monday to Friday
• Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• 1 RMG crane
• 3 Reach Stacker
• 2 Front Cranes for voids.
• 2 Locotractors.
(400 hp and 250 hp respectively)
• 2 front wheelbarrows.
• 1 Reach Truck.
• 1 Approved truck
• 18 Reefer shots
• TERMES application for Integral Management
of Rail Terminals.
• SACIM system for rolling stock management
and circulation of
• SACICO system for commercial invoicing
of RENFE containers
• Use of EDI and Internet for
external data exchange
• Connection with the Port of Valencia
• Connection with the Electronic Headquarters of
the Spanish Tax Agency, for telematic registration
of customs documentation.